Marion County, Ohio Historic Places
- Caldonia Village Hall
- (certification in progress)
- Caledonia Bowstring Bridge
- Architect and Builder: Wrought Iron
Bridge Company. The 104 x 16-foot bridge originally spanned the Scioto River
in western Marion County. It was erected in 1873. It was moved a hundred
years later to its present location on the Whetstone River.
- Harding Tomb
- Harding House
- Hotel Harding
Late 19th Century Revivals. The architectural design was provided by William
- Hotel Youngstown
- King Mansion-Etowah, Central
- Achitecture: Mission-Spanish Revival.
- Marion Cemetery Receiving Vault
- Architecture: Gothic. Architect: David
- Marion County Courthouse
- Architect: David W. Gibbs and Company.
- Palace Theater
- Architect: John Eberhard.
- Soldiers' and Sailors' Memorial
- Architecture: Late Gothic Revival. Architect:
- Bretz Farm--Morrall
- Architecture: Italian Villa
- Wyatt`s Tavern-Fort Morrow
- Nathaniel Wyatt, proprietor of the
tavern, operated the business from about 1810 to 1825. In 1812, an
eight-foot palisade was built around the tavern as a defense for local
settlers against the Wyandot Indians. The fort/tavern was abandoned about